We released the most comprehensive, large scale revamp of the Saleswah CRM in the last one year. What’s more, this also co-incided with the release of the Saleswah Windows Phone app and almost a ground-up revision of the Windows 8 app- which many of you use.
A summary of changes and what they mean for you
You would notice that we have simplified our license terms and types considerably and added a “Free for life” category.
When you create a new account with Saleswah today, you get a chance to test drive the full capabilities of Saleswah CRM for a month. After a month, you have an option to upgrade to a paid account and continue using all the features.
This is still true. But, with some important things to remember.
- Your license does not expire after your trial! It just gets converted to a free for life license. We call it the Saleswah Basic License. And yes, it is truly free. For life. What this allows you to do is upgrade when you are ready to, to a paid account. And, while we call it Basic, it allows you to track all your appointments (NEW!), tasks and of course manage your contacts and accounts.
As a corollary, paid licenses also become a free account upon expiry; of course, you can get back to CRM license status when you pay again!
- If you want to add another team member, you need to upgrade yourself to a paid account and add the new user.
1. Appointments: Now you can add appointments (create new ones, schedule and add contacts- (no matter if the contacts are part of your CRM contact list or not; just add their e-mail address) to invite them.
2. Easier and less demanding app settings: Try it! The email setting is now easy, even if you have never done this before. And we pre-select the currency settings from your admin country.
3. The email and proposal templates: We now auto-create sample templates from your logo (yes, you still need to upload your logo!) and admin address. So, you can start emailing your clients- almost immediately.
New features on the Windows 8 App:
2. Proposals: You can email proposals right from your Desktop using pre-stored templates.
3. Appointments: Create appointments and mail out to contacts.
The all new Windows Phone Saleswah CRM App
Surprisingly lightweight, Saleswah CRM App on Windows Phone makes keeping abreast of your contacts, tasks, appointments and sales opportunities a breeze.