A lot has been happening
Exciting stuff: Outlook CRM, Windows 8 and more..
- We launched the most updated version of the Outlook CRM on Monday, 1st July 2013; the Saleswah Lite Add-in Ver 2.0 continues to be free, has powerful features that let an individual salesperson manage his/ her sales opportunities, follow up, schedule activities etc without ever needing to pay a cent.
- Our website was due for a revamp. I hope you like the new look and more importantly, are able to find what you look for.
- We will launch the most complete CRM App for small business on the Windows 8 platform very soon. If you want a preview, please drop us a line.
Server (Hosting side)
- We are migrating to a newer bigger and even more secure server with much tighter SLA.
- We have already put in a process for daily backups- over and above the backup process part of server management.
- We are putting together a process which would help to get the server back on its feet – even if we have a catastrophic failure- in 15 mins or less.
- If there is one thing our customers will not compromise on is their data security. We engaged with a cyber-security farm to identity areas where we needed to tighten up. While we have had no security breaches so far, this is an important investment to ensure that you feel safe in entrusting your data in our care. That process is ongoing, they have made their recommendations, and we are following through to ensure that all the vulnerabilities are plugged. For obvious reasons, we can’t divulge more about this project – but, we assure you of our constant attention to this area.
Phew, that’s a lot of things going on. We can assure you, we have put in a lot of sleepless nights under our belts (or should it be eyelids?!) the last few months.
Please direct all support issues to accountservices AT @ saleswah dot com so that we can quickly address them.