Not just Sales! CRM software for business relationship management. Sales, Service and Supply CRM in one easy to use user configurable package – web and mobile based.
Customer service CRM turns the focus on customer retention
More than customer retention, support is a major way to gain new customers as well
With 2020 behind us and having learnt from our experience, we can safely say that customer support is what keeps a company afloat.
Sales to new customers is expensive, time consuming. Customer support is cheaper and the effects are longer lasting. Support helps retain customers. Support helps spread the word among other prospective customers.
Support is also a great source of ongoing revenue.
The year 2020 was a year for our Customer Service CRM to come into its own. Ad hoc tickets, scheduled maintenance, AMC and Warranty coverage, spares, logistics. And all this at scale- from a team size of 10 to hundreds. Very custmozable. And very very affordable.
Who is the Saleswah Customer Service CRM for?
Saleswah Customer Service CRM will help you improve customer satisfaction, If you have a medium to large sized field support team that goes to customer locations for attending to complaints on installed equipment- high value capital goods (think DG sets, utilities, compressors, chillers, petrol dispensers) or even white goods like AC, then Saleswah service CRM will help run your service operations.
What sets it apart
– A great new mobile app- helping deliver a full fledged service experience at customer site.
Build your own: Every Saleswah customer sees a totally different CRM
– No need for consultants to implement. And no need to budget for months of even weeks to implement and adopt. A typical Saleswah customer service CRM implementation takes just a few days and rarely requires technical support or coding.
– Customization by the user: add custom fields to all modules, even create custom forms for all types of tickets and even equipment. Push the form to the mobile app for use by your field support team.
– As with the customer service CRM, the accent was on mobility. The mobile salesman will now really like the interface. We also added integrations with Google Workspace (sheets, contact, calendar, gmail), Office 365, QuickBooks Online and added the ability to get leads directly into your Saleswah CRM account from IndiaMart.
– As in the Service CRM, major modules are now user level customizable- add your own fields to Account, Contact and Deals.
– Capture leads from your website- embed a lead capture form on your website.
… and, that’s not all.
Across sales and sevice CRMs, we have revamped our reporting tool. And made it possible to define your own reports. And export the results to csv or Google Sheets.
We now have added notifications across most critical actions- so, whether it is a new lead, a task that got assigned to you or an appointment that is due in 10 minutes, Saleswah will prompt you on your web browser and on the mobile.