We all want leads, but it is important to track them through the sales process
Saleswah keeps the focus relentlessly on sales; the process including keeping track of the sales cycle and progress of the opportunity through it is important. As important as the activities that the sales team performs- send literature, meet and present, demo, collect cheque.
As you grow, it is no longer possible or practical to track all individual leads manually. You need the sales lead tracker capability of Saleswah.
For small businesses, spending money getting noticed by customers and generating “enquiries/ leads”, it is important to ensure that
1. All enquiries immediately land up with the right sales person.
2. The sales person is able to log the stage and size of the opportunity, his chances of converting it into a purchase order and the customer influencers.
3. Furthermore, he should be able to log what the next action should be and schedule a task for himself in the calendar.
His boss knows it too!
Saleswah’s team management ensures that the salesperson’s manager always stays updated about
– the state of the sales funnel and the monthly forecast.
– the individual opportunities: their stage, status and chances and the actions- taken and pending.
How does the sales lead tracker work?
Saleswah is a hosted total sales lifecycle management tool. It allows you and your team to track a sales opportunity from start to finish, through all stages of qualification to close. Leads go through a process of assign, nurture and close after being captured.
Leads are first qualified and the best ones are “converted” to Deals whereas the less promising ones are rejected. The progress of each lead is tracked and any conversion or rejection has a reason and follow up comments.
Who would use the sales lead tracker of Saleswah?
Saleswah is useful for all businesses, big or small – with one salesman or one hundred- who want to track the sales leads that they receive and take appropriate action to close them. This can be property dealers, insurance agents, office equipment vendors, trade-show exhibitors, companies running seminars, those who primarily get their leads from vertical portals etc.
Want to know more? Call us.